Thursday, November 11, 2010

7 in 7 | Lord.... help me!

A good friend and fellow songwriter Aaron Ivey started a songwriters group exercise that he calls 7 in 7. Last year was the first year and I was unable to participate because I was on vacation.... but I heard some of the songs that came out of it and I was determined not to miss it this year.

Basically "7 in 7" is a songwriting challenge to write 7 songs in 7 days.... which seems nearly impossible but I am going to give it a try. I know that I will write some very horrible songs.... I will get some good ideas for others and I may come out it of with one or two keepers. I promise that I will share the keepers with you!

It starts today and I am already procrastinating by writing this blog entry..... so I had better get to work :) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment